Thursday, July 17, 2008

Book,, Healing, Sun

1. I finished a book called, He's Just Not That Into You by the same people who write for Sex in the City. Great book and an easy read. I'm still trying to find closure and acceptance from the divorce. The book had some good insight and made me look at things in another perspective. I'm hoping this will be a step to healing my heart.

2. My finger is feeling better from when I chopped it off the other day. Gotta be careful in the kitchen! While chopping onions, I chopped off the fingertip along a with about 1/4 of my nail. I was told that it will grow back and heal just fine with a little scar. As of now, it's as raw as a piece of meat!

3. The sun was out for the 2nd day in a row. My tan is getting darker and deeper. I still miss my California sun though.

No comments: