Thursday, May 29, 2008

Resume, Bar, Pub

1. I worked on my resume today which I'm hoping will land me a good and stable job soon. I think I'm pretty much done with it before I start sending it off to different employers. I've come to realize that looking for a full time job is a full time job in itself.

2. There's a bar just within walking distance of me where I can see why it's the Tyger's favorite hang out. It's small, intimate, and serves a list of food with good beers. I have a feeling we'll be spending a lot of time there.

3 I went to this really cool pub/restaurant tonight for drinks and appetizers. The menu is made from wood and has a leather flap as a cover. The napkins are those bar wipe/dish towels and the place looks like a log cabin of some sorts. Very cool place!

No comments: