Friday, March 21, 2008

Outfit, Good Times, Movie

1. I found my graduation outfit!!!! Yippee!!! It's not a dress like I was hoping but I still love it. I got a black pencil skirt with a black and white striped blouse. With it I bought a thick wide black belt that accentuates my waist. I look sooooo sexy in this outfit but sophisticated ;)

2. I went out with a friend of mine to restaurant/bar. I'm still taking time away from my thesis so this was a good get away. Of course I had my beer and strawberry shortcake! We had a nice time chatting and hanging out. I really enjoyed myself. :)

3. I saw this really scary movie tonight called Shutter. It's directed by the same person who did the Grudge and Grudge 2 so it takes place in Japan. I highly recommend this movie! I was hiding behind my coat in suspense the entire time! I think I screamed a few times in the theater but it didn't matter. Half the audience was screaming too! In fact, the whole reason I'm writing so late in my blog is to distract my mind! I don't think I'm sleeping tonight! :P

No comments: