Saturday, February 23, 2008

BB, Car, Party

1. I finished working on my bulletin board materials for next month. I wasn't sure if I would be able to finish it on time but luckily I was able to get it out of the way.

2. For the first time in two weeks I was able to take my car our for a drive. I love my car and I miss driving it. Glad I was able to make it happy today.

3. Tonight, I went to my friend's housewarming party for a new condo he just bought in Virginia. The place is really cute and the kitchen awesome! It was a potluck dinner so we each brought something. I stuffed myself to the point that I felt a little sick! I don't care...it's better than starving from cafeteria food! I had a great time hanging out with all his friends and talking about Japan and such. I'm in such a food coma now! *sigh* Shiawase, ne!

No comments: