Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Mitsuwa, Laundry, Japanese Food

1. I went to my favorite Japanese grocery store, Mitsuwa, to pick up stuff for dinner. I love this store because I feel like I'm back in Japan whenever I go there. Most asian stores carry a mix of various asian foods. But this one only carries strictly Japanese food. I found myself reminiscing about my days when I lived in Japan. Good memories!

2. I got my laundry done and ready to go. It's nice to use my parents' washer and dryer and not have to pay for it!

3. I cooked a very nice Japanese dinner for my parents tonight. I pulled out my Nabe pot and some of my other Japanese things. I don't get a chance to cook Japanese food or use my things from Japan often. My parents loved dinner and it was a nice way to end the day on my last day here.

No comments: