Monday, January 7, 2008

Juice, Mall, Dinner

1. I got my Jamba Juice again. I'm trying to get in my Jamba Juice as much as I can before I head back east since they don't have them in DC.

2. I hung out at the mall with a friend of mine just for something to do. It was a nice break away from the house and also kept my mind off of other things that have been bugging me. I felt better afterwards.

3. I met up with E and her husband tonight for dinner. It was so good seeing her! She looked great! I got to chat with her husband more as I've only met him briefly a couple of times. He's a really nice guy and they seem to be doing well together. After dinner, we hung out at a coffee shop and chatted until they closed. It was so good to chat and catch up on what's been going on in the last year. I'm gonna miss her when I go back to school.

No comments: