Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Ice-Skating, Games, Cold!

1. Today as part of our team building exercise for training, we went to an ice skating rink. It was the first time I've ever ice skated! I'm very good on rollerskates and rollerblades so this was a little bit different for me. It took me about 15 minutes and then from then on, it was no big deal. I felt like I was on rollerskates which blew everyone away. They couldn't believe it was my first time on ice! ;)

2. We played various different games competing against each dorm. One was to create a 20 second figure skating routine with a partner from your dorm. My partner and I won! We couldn't believe it!

3. The weather was so cold with an icy breeze. It gave me the chance to try out my new coat I got for Xmas along with my new gloves. It was perfect in the weather and kept me so warm!

No comments: