Tuesday, January 29, 2008

100 Posts, Thesis, Meeting

1. I was looking at my home page and saw that I have written 100 posts since I started this blog in July 2006. I write 3 positives on each post which translates to 300 positive things that have happened in my life since then. I'm so proud of myself! The next time I feel down, I'll remember to look back on the good things that have happened in my life.

2. I met with one of my professors today and got some good feedback on how to improve one the sections in my thesis. Also, I'm getting more people contacting me for interviews. I finally am starting to feel like I'm on track with my research!

3. I had a floor meeting tonight so I got a chance to meet all the new international students. I had 25 people show up! I provided snacks and hot chocolate so everyone could eat and socialize afterwards. I couldn't believe how many people came! Most floors have maybe 6 people who will attend. It was a great turn out and meeting everyone was fun!

No comments: