Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Sleep, Bank, Dinner

1. I think I'm finally on my regular sleep schedule again. I can't believe I used to pull 4 all nighters a week last year! I think I'm getting old! :P

2. I finally got around to going to the bank and opening up a savings account. I'm using that account to pay off my student loans for after I graduate. I've been meaning to open this account for a while. I'm such a procrastinator!

3. Jersey and I went to a hamburger place called 5 Guys for dinner to celebrate the end of the semester. She's one of the few people who I can have in depth conversations about Deaf Studies and Deaf theory only because she grew up in the culture. I find that I really need to be around people like that. She's a good girlfriend to have too. Anyway, I ate too many french fries and now I'm stuffed! :)

No comments: