Saturday, December 8, 2007

Paper, BFF, Surprise

1. Worked on my last paper of the year! I'm nowhere near done but I made a lot of progress on it which is gonna help.

2. I got to talk to my best friend today. It's his birthday today so I called to wish him a Happy Birthday. It sounds like he's gonna have a good day.

3. I got an early surprise birthday from Jersey tonight. She surprised me with a homemade birthday cake that she made herself. She also gave me a card and a very beautiful handmade blue scarf. She didn't make scarf herself but it was handmade by a deaf woman. It was such a sweet and very thoughtful surprise. I was so touched by it all that I really didn't know what to say except "Thank you" over and over again. I'm not really used to people giving me gifts or doing special things for me like this so I never really know what to say or how to act. I don't remember the last time someone was so nice and thoughtful to me in this kind of way. Well, I can think of one but it feels like it's been in a long time. I'm lucky to have such a good friend. Thank you Jersey! :)

No comments: