Thursday, November 29, 2007

Good Energy, Secret Santa, Cleaning

1. Today was the first time that I was able to tell my counselor that I'm feeing really good these days. I'm beginning to feel like myself again. She's really proud of me! :)

2. I got something at work from my Secret Santa! :D We're doing the Secret Santa thing at work for fun. The revealing will be Dec 13th when we have our end of the year staff party. My Secret Santa left me a pretty card in my box :) Hope I keep hearing from him/her!

3. I don't know where it came from but I had this urge to clean. I cleaned our bathroom as I think it was starting to talk to me! Then I cleaned the office at work. Cleaning I find is contradictory in the sens that it's a good way to procrastinate but at the same time, feel that you've accomplished something. Now if I could only get fine the energy to clean my room again!

No comments: