Thursday, November 15, 2007

Friendship, Happiness, Fingers Crossed

1. Last night I was able to save a friendship by talking out my feelings to a good friend of mine. While at one point I was ready to write this person off, I looked back on our relationship and realized that what he did was not intentional and just a mistake. We chatted for a long time and I was able to be openly honest with my feelings and what has been going on with me in my life. I believe this is the first time I have been able to effectively communicate with someone in a healthy way. It felt good to chat with him as I have missed his friendship as well. I'm glad things are well between us now.

2. Today is the first day I actually have felt happy in a long time. I think I'm starting to feel better about myself and my future. I have some goals and plans for myself that I hope to accomplish after I graduate.

3. I found out the Interpreting Department will have a meeting tomorrow to decide the fate of that girl I ratted out. Seems like they may kick her out! We're all pretty excited about this! :D

No comments: