Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Quiet, Laughter, Amish

1. Most students have gone home or out of town for the Thanksgiving holiday so the campus is nice and quiet! I spent most of the day in the library working on my paper that's due in two weeks. With the campus this quiet and no one to distract me, I got a lot done. I feel like I have the campus all to myself! :)

2. RC was working in the RA office tonight in my building so I spent a good amount of time chatting with him. That guy makes me laugh! He's such a good friend and classmate :)

3. I found out some more students who I know will also be attending the Amish trip on Friday. Every year, the school offers a trip to Lancaster, PA to the Amish community for Thanksgiving dinner. It gives students like myself who can't go home something to do. For $20 it includes transportation there and back, a full Thanksgiving dinner, and time to walk around and go shopping around the town. I'm looking forward to it!! :D

No comments: