Monday, October 1, 2007

French Fries, Mall, Booze

With the really crappy weekend I've been having, it's been hard to focus on what positives things have been going on. So here's three for the weekend...

1. Jersey noticed I was really down the last few days so she surprised me with a cup full of french fries from her favorite burger place. I looooove the french fries at this place because they make them from REAL potatoes! They are sooooooo good. Not to mention french fries are my weakness! Eating my fries and venting to her about what's been going on helped and I felt much better. It's so nice to have such a caring roommate!

2. Jersey dragged me out of my dorm yesterday to the mall where we had lunch and window shopped. I also got my hair trimmed so it looks a little neater. The guy did a great job and I was very pleased with it. I'll definitely go back to him again. It's been along time since I've made a female friend who understands me. It was nice hanging out with her and doing girl stuff together. I had a good time with her and appreciated the friendship she has shown to me.

3. Last night, my red headed friend came over and joined Jersey and I for a beer. Jersey and I got drunk off of wine and "Red" stayed mellow with his beer. Then my other roommate had her friends over as well. It was fun having everyone in my room for a change and laughing. I've been feeling lonely lately but last night made up for the past few lonely days.

No comments: