Wednesday, September 5, 2007

The Professor, Fridge, Cheer

1. This morning, my class met off campus at a coffee shop instead of in a regular classroom. My professor wants to create more of a class discussion rather than him standing there doing all the lecturing. Anyway, after class, my professor offered a few of us a ride back to campus. We get to his car to find he had left the keys in his door! This is DC where cars are broken into and stolen on a daily basis. We couldn't believe the car was still there! To make matters even funnier, there was a police car doubled parked so he couldn't get out. We waited for a while until the cop showed up. He apologized to my professor and explained that he was taking down a report for this lady who just had her car stolen! I guess my professor made it too easy for some thief; I guess he decided to steal another car! We all had a good laugh over it :)

2. My mini fridge came today! Yippee! Now I don't have to always rely on the cafeteria.

3. One of my friends from back home sent me a "cheer up" card today. The picture and what it said inside made me laugh. That's what friends are for!

No comments: