Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Bulletin Board, Thesis, Madonna

1. I woke up early and got my bulletin board done. It came out very pretty and so far have received many compliments on it. I enjoyed working on it as it's one of those creative arts and crafts things that I like doing. It took me a while to finish it so I'm glad it's out of the way.

2. I met with my professor/advisor today and got some positive feedback on my thesis. I'm glad I finally got something right on it! I need to change a few things and hand it in on Friday. I'm hoping I can get those changes made before something else distracts me.

3. For some reason while I was working on my bulletin board today, I got on this 80's kick. I downloaded some 80's music and played that while working on my project. Rocked out to Madonna while gluing all my stuff onto the board. I now have Madonna stuck in my head! I love 80's music!

No comments: