Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Errands and Friends

1. I had a good day today. I got my pictures developed and downloaded onto my computer. They came out great and I can't wait to get them posted for all my friends to see! I also went to the grocery store and got my sugar free Oreos. For some reason, I had a craving for Oreos. I like the regular ones but I can't handle the sugar. I know "sugar free Oreos" seems like an odd combination but I like them. In fact, I've already eaten half the box!

2. Got to hang out with Islandgirl this afternoon. As always, she made me laugh so hard and gave me good positive vibes. :) She's a very positive person and always upbeat so I like being around her. She's also very funny and we always have a good time together.

3. Got a surprise call from a good friend. I was very shocked and not expecting it. Good to chat with him even if it was short. It was definitely a nice surprise :)

No comments: