Tuesday, August 28, 2007

DC, Suprise Text, Suite-mate

1. Went to the DC Mall area to get away from things today. The DC Mall is where the Capital, Monument, Lincoln Memorial, Washington Memorial, and all the Smithsonian museums are located. It's a great place to spend the day and an easy time killer. I had a chocolate soft serve ice cream cone which made me feel a little better. Heh, interesting how comfort food always does that.

2. I got a text message from a friend of mine who I met over summer. She and I worked together at the retirement home and became good friends. She's very sweet but in a horrible marriage so she contacted me I guess because she needed some cheering up. I miss her and wish were able to hang out.

3. I love my suite-mate Jersey...she can make me laugh even when I'm feeling down.

No comments: