Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Food Run, Texting, International

1. I had a friend today text me and ask if he could get me something since he was making a food run. I thought it was very nice of him to think of me. So I gave him a few bucks and told him to get more of my sugar free Oreos. Yummy! I'm happy once again :)

2. I had another friend from where I worked over the summer text me just to say hello. It was good chatting over text and made me miss my old job. I miss the people I worked with and I'm glad they still think of me from time to time.

3. I spent the evening with my international students. I hung out with a bunch of students from Saudi Arabia, Russia, and Japan. I learned so much about Saudi Arabia and Russia today. They even taught me how to write some words in Arabic. I now can write my name in Arabic and even sign my name in Russian and Arabic Sign Language! They teased me and said tomorrow I'm going to be tested. I hope they weren't serious! I know I'm gonna forget everything by tomorrow morning!

No comments: