Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Sleep, Swimming, IHOP

1. Slept most of the day today. I woke up around 9am, got something to eat, and then got dressed. I was gonna run my errands and such but still felt so tired so I climbed back into bed until about 1:15pm. Felt good to catch up on sleep, be lazy and do nothing. Sleep is so much better than anything else and it was so worth it.

2. I spent the afternoon at the pool with a friend being lazy and sleeping in the sun. I felt like a lazy cat all day. Worked on my tan as well. I also chilled in the pool and got all pruned up. It was about 95F so the water felt great and it was the perfect way to stay cool. The only thing that worried me was that the pool looked a little cloudy. Normally it's very clean and clear. Maybe there was an overload of people or something recently.

3. I had dinner at IHOP tonight after swimming. I haven't been to IHOP in a very long time. I ordered the Patty Melt with French Fries. Yummy! So good! One thing that was pretty funny was that the waitress didn't bring us salt and pepper shakers. She set down two small plastic cups half filled with salt and pepper in them. We both looked at it and thought "What is that?" I mean, were we supposed to use our fingers or something? I have to admit it was pretty ghetto and very funny at the same time. I got a good laugh out of it!

No comments: