Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Sleep, Errands, Movie

1. I slept 12hrs last night. Wow! Did that feel good! Yeah...I sleep a lot these days.

2. I managed to accomplish getting all my errands done today. I went food shopping so now I have some food in the fridge and water to keep myself hydrated. I went to the post office as well and got my mail straightened out. I wasn't receiving my mail for some reason but turns out it was the PO's fault.

3. I saw the new Harry Potter film today. It followed the book pretty well but of course they did change and leave out some things. The movies are starting to become darker for me and while I enjoyed the movie, it wasn't my favorite. It was entertaining though to say the least. My favorite is definitely the first one. Afterwards, I went to that same bread place and got myself a sandwich and some soup. It was pretty good. I think next time I will order the same sandwich as before.

No comments: